Thursday, June 30, 2011

Exercise Exercise Exercise

Self-imposed 3-month challenge will start on July 1, 
One hour of running/brisk walking/jumping rope EVERY friggin day.
As simple as that.
I just realized the endless crap I have been telling myself.
     I can't exercise because my feet hurt, I need new rubber shoes. Got new ones.
               Exercise lasted for a month.
     I can't exercise because I get bored, I need motivation. Got an iPod.
               Exercise lasted for a month and 2 weeks.
     I can't exercise because gym is friggin boring-I need something new. Tried Barre3.
               Exercise lasted for just 1 session. (hihi).
     I cant' always go to the gym, I want to try a new sport. Tried Squash.
               Exercise lasted for just 1 session.
     I can't exercise because its raining..
     I can't exercise because the weather is too hot..
     I can't exercise because I arrive home too late..
     I can't exercise because I wake up too late..
     I can't exercise because I'm too tired from work..
Argh.
No more excuses.
I decided to go back to the basics.
I will commit myself to start moving my ass. 
No gym membership this time.
No dance lessons. No attempt for a new sport.
1 hour of Basic Running (cardio) every friggin day.. for 3-months straight.
I can do this. I will do this. Pinky Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment