Friday, July 15, 2011

In A Nutshell..

* My dad is coming home 2 weeks from now, and he will be managing our first business venture.
* My sister and I will also start our business venture soon (Inspired by my Yellows).
* My work is in a 'manageable' mode now. Occasional Grrs but I won't complain. It is a blessing and I am grateful. I have to maximize what I learn from this organization and also reap more rewards.
* My yellow are all healthy and happy.
* My Car is on top-shape so no commuting (Thank you Office for maintaining it).
* My business ideas are transitioning from planning to implementation (I'm very excited).
* My family is healthy and we are complete.
* My barkada and I are celebrating our '16th year' of being a family.. Y+A+G+R have always been there for me.. highs and lows.
* My 'G' and I are more madly inlove with each other and we have been planning our life, our family, our travels together (This makes me dreamy and oh so happy).


Everything is more beautiful and with all the good news coming in-I am soo happy that I get to share this with my 'G'. He's the best. I'm crazy about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment