Monday, November 28, 2011

Year-End Transition

Tomorrow is my last day with Meginc.
I was with them for almost 6 years so this is a huge leap for me.
I'm managing my mixed-concoction of emotions. (hihi)
I'm sad to leave some dear friends behind; but I am also excited to face new people and new challenges.


Whats instore for me there? Who are the people that I'll work with? What would it be like?
Whenever I get my anxiety attacks (hihi, which usually lasts for 10 minutes), G would gently remind me that every change/beginning is not easy. I somewhat prepared my mindset and myself to embrace whatever may come my way.. I am not sure of everything but I am taking a leap with no regrets. I am blessed to have this opportunity and I am grateful. 


This was the song that Y held on when she left for SG early this year.
Now, it's my turn to sing this Bruno song. 
To those who are making huge changes in their life, to those who are in transition, to those who are second-guessing themselves.. I say, just take the plunge.

  • Pray
  • Listen to your gut feel. (Sometimes we don't need to over-analyze.)
  • Trust the "flow" of events. (You will be able to connect the 'dots' after)
  • Embrace change and trust yourself that you are capable to adapt and shine. (Faith in yourself)
  • No regrets


"A whole new world is waiting. 
Its mine for the taking. 
I know I can make it. 
Today my life begins.."

No comments:

Post a Comment