Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My Coffee Stained Effin Passport

Reactive: Reactive thinking is crisis-based thinking, coming up with solutions after problems develop. Reactive thinking responds to the situation. A reactive thinker often spends too much of his time fighting fires. A reactive thinker is easily blindsided by circumstances. A crisis-driven reactive thinker may be more prone to feeling stress. (Read more: Define Proactive Vs. Reactive Thinking | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/about_6642468_define-proactive-vs_-reactive-thinking.html#ixzz1cYDwlzZ5)

I hate being reactive.
If I fixed my passport months ago, I would have been in Singapore now.
But no no no.. procrastination got the better of me.
And now I am stuck in Manila. (hate it).


I'm going through a whirlwind of emotions right now.
I need my bestfriend Y to talk to me through this.
I need a distraction from my thoughts.
I need to do stuff and be productive so that I'll stop analyzing things.
I need to prepare myself.
Until the day G decides to talk to me again.


For now, my escape plans went short because of my passport.
Starbucks Coffee got spilled and ruined my not-yet-expired passport.
Hence, I have to go through a renewal tedious process to have it fixed which takes time..which makes me insane..which is why Im forced to just stay here in Manila.


I'm
Coping.
Reflecting.
Waiting.
Hoping.
Deciding.


Lesson learned: Passport is essential for quickie escapes.
And so for now, while I let time pass by-I need to 'organize' my self.
And be a better me (in all aspects).

2 comments: